These Curtains are available in a range of solid colors and are designed for both style and function. With a double-layer design that provides exceptional insulation and blackout properties, these curtains are made from durable materials and are easy to care for. They are a great long-term investment for your home, helping to reduce energy costs and create a more comfortable living space. Overall, these curtains are an excellent choice for anyone looking to enhance the functionality and style of their windows.
Material: 100% imported high-quality polyester.
Package Included: 1 piece of curtain
Standard curtain width: The curtain rod is measured from left to right (excluding both rod heads). Most curtains and drapes need to have a full ratio of 1.5x-2 (1.5x-2 times wider than the curtain rod) in order to present the right appearance when hanging.
A. Curtain rod has been installed
Step 1: Measure the width of the curtain rod (excluding both rod heads).
Step 2: Rod Length x fullness ratio = Total width of curtain you need.
- For example, if your curtain rod width is 84 inches, and your preferred full degree ratio is 1.5 times, then the total width of your curtains you need is 84 inches x1.5 times =126 inches.
Step 3: Divide the total width of the curtains into each panel:
- If you want a single-panel look, the total width of the curtains will be the actual panel width (Use the example above to explain, you will need to choose a panel that is 126 inches);
- If you want a two panel look, which is the choice of most of our customers, the actual width of each panel will be half the total width of the curtain (Use the example above to explain, you need to choose:126 "/2=63", choose two 63 "wide panels).
B.Curtain rod is not installed
Step 1: Measure the width of the window.
Step 2: Calculate the approximate width of the curtain rod = the width of the window + 6 inches for each side (12 inches in total).
- For example, if your window width is 72 inches, by adding 6 inches on each side, your potential curtain rod width will be 72 inches +6 inches +6 inches =84 inches, and if the potential width of your curtain rod is 84 inches and your preferred full degree ratio is 1.5 times, then the total width of the curtains you need will be 84 inches x1.5 times =126 inches.
Step 3: Divide the total width of the curtain into each panel : If you want a single panel look, the total width of the curtain will be the actual panel width (Use the example above to explain, you will need to choose a panel 126 inches), if you want a two panel look, which is the choice of most of our customers, The actual width of each panel will be half the total width of the curtain (Use the example above to explain, you need to choose :126 "/2=63", choose two 63 "wide panels).
Curtain length is measured based on the height of the curtain rod and the style of the curtain. How long you want the curtain to hang over the window sill depends on the visual effect you want after hanging.
Step 1: Determine the top of the curtain
If you want your space to look bigger than it really is, you can try hanging your curtains high and wide. If your curtains hang 2-4 inches from the ceiling, you'll look taller. If your space doesn't allow you to hang your curtains this high, though, don't worry! You can hang the rod about 4 inches above the window frame and it will still look good.
Step 2: Determine the bottom edge of the curtain
We recommend the following three curtain lengths:
A. Length of floor plate (as shown in Illustration):
To reach the floor length, measure vertically from the top of the curtain rod to the floor. This is the most popular choice among customers. Curtains that meet the floor give a more casual and lazy feel.
B.Mopping length (as shown in Illustration)
If the curtains open and close frequently, the length of the floor is a more appropriate choice. This is when the curtain extends to the floor for a short length, similar to the bottom of a pant hanging over the vamp. To achieve this length, measure vertically from the top of the curtain rod to the floor and add 2 inches to this length. This option provides a more casual look.
C. Puddle length (as shown in Illustration)
If you want a more formal, luxurious feel, you can opt for puddle lengths, which create a fabric puddle on the floor. To reach the length of the puddle, measure vertically from the top of the curtain rod to the ground and add 6-10 inches to this length. This style is usually used in formal Settings and is perfect for curtains that don't open and close often. It will show a romantic and elegant look, especially if you choose silk or velvet fabrics.
Tip: The length of the curtain panel is the distance between the top of the curtain and the bottom of the curtain.
Shipping ＆ Return
BGment promises a free shipping policy for all products sold on BGmenthome.com, so that consumers don't have to worry about paying high shipping costs.
We will ship the products within 2-3 business days after you place your order.
All products are subject to tax. If your delivery address is in Tennessee,Illinois,Ohio,North Carolina,Pennsylvania,Florida,California,New Jersey,Georgia, you need to pay additional taxes, the amount of which refers to the laws of each state.
Other states do not need to pay additional taxes.
- Currently we only choose UPS and FedEx as our logistics carriers.Under normal circumstances, we will select the nearest delivery warehouse and the logistics carrier corresponding to the delivery warehouse when shipping. If you have any questions about this, please contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We only provide ordinary express services, and currently do not support other next-day/same-day delivery services. If you need next-day/same-day delivery services in special circumstances, please contact us.
Scope of delivery:
- BGment currently supports shipping within the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, and military and air bases) , and does not offer international shipping.
- After placing your order successfully, You will receive a confirmation email. If you have any requirements to the order, please let us know as soon as possible before your product enters the processing stage (less than24 hours).
- Most orders can be processed and shipped within 48 hours. Please note that a small number of orders may take longer (3-5 business days) depending on stock and workmanship.
- We promise that all products are in good condition before leaving the warehouse.
- For pre-sale products, we will have clearly marked information on the product page and announce the specific information according to the specific situation.
- We cannot guarantee the delivery time under special circumstances, such as natural disasters, government actions, social anomalies, etc. If there are special circumstances, we will inform you on the homepage of the store.
- We will send an email to your order email address shortly after the order is shipped, which will provide the package quantity, logistics carrier and logistics tracking number of the item you purchased. Please note that some carriers take approximately 48 hours to update tracking information after receiving the package.
- Because we use the partner method to ship theproducts, we cannot guarantee the accurate delivery time. You may receive your order earlier than expected, or you may receive your order later than expected.Generally, we will deliver most of the products within 10 days.
For tracking numbers, it can take a few days to become active on tracking website. If the information is not available, please try again later.
Plus, the estimated shipping time is valid whether the tracking website is updated or not.
If you have any issues with order, please submit a ticket to our Support Center for further assistance. Our dedicated team will contact you within 24 hours.
Since we ship our products by means of partners, in order to avoid damage or loss of the products during multiple transfers, we generally do not support changing the address after the products are sent out.
If you still want to change the address, please contact us first.
Please note that if we agree to do so, we can only modify your address once for you, and you will be solely or partially responsible (depending on the circumstances) for additional shipping costs, damage to merchandise, etc.
Therefore, we recommend that you check the address before purchasing.
Return & Refund Policy
As all products are custom made, we will not be able to accept returns unless the products are defective or faulty. Please check products as soon as possible after receiving. Within 7 natural days of receiving the product, if you believe that any of the products we offer are defective, please contact us at email@example.com to send a return request.
Please provide the order number and pictures of defective products to email for review.If it is confirmed that the product quality is wrong, we will refund the money within 5 working days.
For other defects, please return the product by post (no handling charge). After we check the product and agree with you that the product is defective, then we will full refund of the price of the product, or repair or replace the product(at our discretion) . We will notify you by email of the action we will take.
RETURNS IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS
WRONG SIZE:Please ensure you use a metal tape measure to prevent errors in measuring. Non metal tape measures can stretch so they should not be used for measuring curtains.
In the rare case that you receive the curtains’ size is incorrect, we will arrange the re-production or re-sizing of the curtain (Determined by BGment). BGment will bear the cost of receiving the products.
Please chose and measure your items carefully as we do not accept returns for change of mind once order processed. (If you are not sure, please contact us by email for a more suitable size.)
Color may vary from the picture due to variations in your monitor, lighting and batch colors. Please keep this in mind when ordering as we do not accept returns for color variation.
Please chose your items carefully as we do not accept returns for change of mind once order processed.
WRONG CURTAIN FABRIC:
Fabric may show differently in a picture than what you expect. Please keep this in mind when ordering as we do not accept returns for fabric being different than you expected.We suggest to order fabric swatch before place order to ensure color and fabric work for you.
DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP:
Some design features of a curtain like embroidered, texture and foil silver printed may show differently in a picture than what you expect. Please keep this in mind when ordering as we do not accept returns for design or workmanship being different than you expected.
RETURN SHIPPING POSTAGE
In this case, BGment will be responsible for all return shipping fees, we will refund full.Note: Customer is required to provide product pictures to verify.
①We sent the wrong items (color/curtain style)②The items were damaged (Obvious stains and breakage)We will refund you using the same method you originally used to purchase the products.
The following reasons do not qualify for free return shipping①The item do not fit properly but were made accurately. (Not the color or style you wanted)②Change of mind / No longer wants it③Not the quality or fabric you wanted④Ordered wrong item by mistake / Ordered too much⑤Misunderstood the image of the product. (Require the product to provide features that are not available)Tolerance size within +/-2inch is treated as industry acceptable. (We will refund the difference in the missing size. But we will not accept re-sent curtains)The above situation requires the buyer to bear the return shipping cost.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
BGment Blackout Curtains Do...
These blackout panels are terrific! They do what I intended, which is keep the bedroom dark enough to sleep in the morning. Bedroom windows facing east, and as the days get longer, my nights were getting shorter!
These are quite heavy, and Measuring is crucial…
If you’re going to use a Center bracket make sure that the panels are long enough. Had to mount the rod higher than anticipated due to woodwork trim above the window.
Luckily mine reach exactly to the windowsill.
Getting the creases out was easy. Just take them out of the package, toss them in the dryer with a wet wrung-out hand towel for about 10 minutes.
Take them out immediately, and hang.
Came out great.!!
These drapes worked double duty for us! I needed thermal drapes to hold back the cold from our old single pane windows. To add to that, I needed blackout drapes because I sometimes work third shift and need to sleep during the day. I was surprised at how heavy they were! I just spritzed them with some wrinkle releaser and let the wrinkles fall out. I posted the pics just after I hung them in full daylight. A bit of "shushing" and it would be dark as night in there. I got dark grey. Perfect match for our decor. 5 Stars!
These curtains are exactly what I was looking for. They are an excellent quality - thick and soft fabric. The curtains get the job done and blacken out the room perfectly. I placed them in our guest room and have been happy with how they keep the room insulated and dark for sleeping. The grommets are nice and wide and would fit most curtains. I purchased the dark grey and love the color.
I could not be happier with these drapes. The fabric is absolutely gorgeous. It's a little wrinkly from being folded, but I can steam out the creases.
The grommets at the top are nicely done. Very tidy. The stitching on every edge is also tidy and clean. No ragged edges, crooked stitches, or anything like that. They're really well made. The lining isn't a totally perfect fit for the drapes, but it's not bad. You'd have to pay a lot more to get a lining that was perfect.
I'm also stoked by how effective they are at being blackout curtains. In my picture with the drapes closed, it's midday and very bright out. No light came through at all. I also added a close-up photo of the fabric so you can see the texture. It does feel like microfiber, but it's fairly heavy and has a weave that's more like gabardine.
From outside looking in at the back side of the drapes, they have a nice, white finish. I love that. So many blackout curtains are literally black on the back side, and I would not want that to be what my neighbors see.
If I had to choose a couple of complaints, it would be these. The top where the grommets are is pretty rigid. I can't get a rounded ripple with them on the rod because they want to crease. Once I steam them, that might relax a little. The other complaint has nothing to do with how well they are made. It's only that I have cats, and the fiber content of these drapes attracts cat hair like that's its job. I will try rubbing them down with a dryer sheet. That might help.
Overall, beautiful drapes that are totally worth the price.